Become a FMFM Vendor
We are opening our retail location soon and are seeking vendors for commissioned sales! If you are an artist, crafter, creative, or maker with a flair for the dark, spooky, witchy, creepy, weird, or macabre, we’d love to have you join us!
Now Accepting: Art (originals and prints), Jewelry, Accessories, Patches, Stickers, Pins, Sculpture, Novelties, Plush, Comics, Books, Zines, Personal Care, Home Decor, and more!
Our shop has a small loft with a round table and chairs, perfect for readers, healers, or other practitioners or groups. The table can also be removed for pop-up vending. The space is available for daily or weekend rental at low rates: (https://forms.gle/Y2Zo66gJMrYjcc23A).
What We Offer:
- In-person and online sales of your products in Tacoma’s Antique Row
- Coaching for pricing your products for retail, upon request
- Promotion of your products on our social media channels, including sponsored posts for Vendor of the Month
- Product photography for our website, social media outlets, and for your personal use
- First dibs on table space at any markets operated by Full Moon Flea Market (coming soon!)
- Representation of your products at relevant conventions and/or dark markets
- And probably some Dad jokes.
How it works:
1. Complete the Full Moon Flea Market Vendor Application (https://forms.gle/qXYnzFf4969Go5rn8)
2. Your items will be reviewed by our team to ensure it’s a good fit for the shop
3. Bring your items to the shop in Tacoma (pick-ups may be arranged with extenuating circumstances)
4. We will photograph, barcode, and stock your items in our shop space
5. Once per month, we will send a statement of sales and payment (minus the commission for the sale)
Note: You must have a Washington State business license and be able to provide your UBI within two weeks of acceptance. We will collect sales taxes on your behalf and include this amount in your statement to ease the process of filing your taxes.
How to Apply:
1. Prepare for your application with 3-5 pictures that best represent your work
2. Complete our Vendor Application. Please be thorough with your contact information and product descriptions!
3. Relax and have some tea. We will get back to you within 3 business days.
We appreciate your interest and can’t wait to see your goodies!